I’m in a third World country. I’m paying $1.50 an hour to use this computer. Instead of throwing my toilet paper the toilet and then flushing, I’m throwing my toilet paper in a trash can next to the toilet. I have a huge story to tell you about our travels here. I need to tell you all how much more I love my hair in South America. And about how my brother-in-law speaks more English now so Marcelo and I can’t talk in “code” around him. And yet I have a very important question for all of you:
Is the Blue Wiggle (Anthony) gay? Can someone find this out for me? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I’m just wondering.
Gawl, I need to stop watching the Wiggles.
Monday, June 8, 2009
We Inerrupt this Vacation for a Very Important Question. . .
Posted by Ali at 4:30 PM
Labels: A funny thing happened, Evelyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can't stop watching the wiggles until you know all the songs by heart. Hey, I don't make the rules. Plus, your precious little girl needs to learn them too!
No, Anthony is not gay. He is married TO A WOMAN and has kids. This is what I hear and read anyway.
a woman dancer, that is. and not Dorothy the dinosaur. she is dating Sam. yeah, i'm up on my wiggles trivia.
Post a Comment